Friday, July 25, 2008

Science Coaches: Day 5

Internet stuff was the topic of the morning session. Thanks Linda for sharing these items. I really liked the idea of field testing a lesson and getting paid to do it and will probably try it out.
What do ya'll think. And Heidi I really love the NING thanks again for setting it up.

Let's all share the good things that happen in our classes.

I attended the Newton's Toolbox with Dr. R and found those awesome. I think some teachers from my district are going to go together and write a grant to get some of these things. :0)

It's story time now....."Llama Llama Red Pajama" and "Llama Llama Mad at Momma" were the two titles little C chose for bedtime stories....So enjoy the remainder of your summer break. I'll look for your posts. And seriously if you need help doing technology just ask....I don't mind cause I then learn it better myself. Ya'll know the saying, " You don't really know something 'till you've taught it"

No comments: