It appears that the best option for me to be able to use all that I have learned this summer about blogs and other web 2.0 tools, I will need to switch to a different provider. Many districts allow edublogs so I am going to try it out.
My issue is I really like what I have created here. So, I may try to maintain two blogs. I wonder if I will be capable of juggling all that I will have going on.................time will tell.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did it for a little over a year...I created in one and copied and pasted in the other...did it more to learn both verisons...each has its strengths...and weaknesses. I know use my edublog blog to "store" stuff because of the page feature that is not available in Blogger.
Do you know how to move widgets over....I haven't been able to find a place to paste HTML onto edublogs. So far I am finding edublogs very complicated and not nearly as user friendly as blogger.
I feel that way about word vs. wordperfect too. I learned wordperfect first and find word at times to be absolutely worthless. Though I am getting better at using it. I expect that is how edublogs will be.
Post a Comment