I am truly exhausted...6 hours today of listening to two very dynamic speakers was too much on this old lady's bum-bum. The adage your mind can only absorb what your bum can endure holds great meaning to me today.
The first speaker was about school violence and safety. I pray me and mine never have to deal with those issues on a first hand level ever again. Once is more than anyone should have to deal with and now the shooting at the Democratic Headquarters in Little Rock. Is anyone ever really safe?????
The second speaker had a wonderful delivery (he was hilarious) and makes me think that my decisions to take my lessons to the students through the use of technology are a valid ones. The man asked each of us to 5 things, I already do 3 of the 5. I have serious reservations about going to a child's home to visit them there. Not sure I am comfortable doing that.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment