Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011



I have been incredibly busy. That is probably the understatement of the century. Since last I posted, I have had surgery and a long recovery from a foot injury but honestly, I have been tied up in Facebook. More exactly playing stupid fake farming games. It is amazing how addictive those games are.

We have completed my sewing room and I hope to get to quilting again soon. I have 3 projects started 2 are very close to done. The children the quilts were intended for are 6 and 3 now. I think I have enough fabric to add a couple of blocks to the 3 yr old's quilt and it will be big enough for use for awhile. The others will (do I dare say regift) have to go to someone else. Is it regifting if you change who is receiving the gift?

Pictured is my latest addition to my son's birthday cake memories.

No comments: